Easy Area is an area calculator app for measuring Land Area, distance and perimeters on Map or Images in the easiest way. There is an inbuilt Unit Converter for measuring areas and distances in various Indian Land Units
There are two ways to create measurements:
2) Importing Photo – You can import a photo of land, field or any other structure of randomly shaped polygon. Then simply draw over the imported photo to do the measurements. You need to provide the distance for the first line created to set the scale ratio for the image.
– This feature can be used when you have distance measurements of your land boundaries done by self or by regional Patvari (Government Accountant) and require to calculate the area for those measurements.
– Simply create a rough sketch and put the measured lengths for boundaries to get the area calculated at real time.
– The calculated area can be converted to any Unit. The Unit converter has all the Imperial Units, Metric Units and also includes major Indian Units used for land records in different states.
– 100% Accuracy of the areas calculated using Coordinate and Spherical geometry.
Displays point to point distances for each line created on the map.
– Manual distances. You can input land border measurements manually. Tap on the distance label of any line to manually change the length of that line. Currently available only while measuring on photos.
– Multiple Layers for measuring multiple areas on same map.
– Separate Area and Distance Measuring Units with instant calculation.
જમીન માપો મોબાઈલ થી સાવ સરળ રીતે એપ ડાઉનલોડ કરવા માટે અહીં ક્લિક કરો