Google Arts & Culture for Android lets you visit museums and collections from all over the world viewing the slightest details of your favorite works of art.
Google Arts & Culture APK Download 2021
For quite some years, Google has a service that allows users to enjoy the most important art and culture elements in the world, traveling to museums and exhibitions from all over the planet without getting up from our desk or through your mobile devices.
|Google Arts And Culture|
Google Arts & Culture is a service developed by the Internet giant that cooperates with over 1,200 museums and galleries in more than 70 countries to bring the best collections to the online world so that anyone can visit them through a huge art database. Thanks to this service, the user can discover the history through art shown via thousands of photos, videos, and virtual
features of Google Arts & Culture:
- Allows us to search for works of art by period and color.
- Possibility to access hundreds of exhibitions from over 1,000 museums all over the world.
- Possibility to examine the slightest details of the most interesting pieces of art.
- Includes virtual guided visits to the most famous museums in the world.
- Includes curiosities so that the user can learn new things each time he opens the application.
- Map that shows nearby museums and cultural events.
- Compatible with the use of Google Cardboard to make the most of art in virtual reality.
- Allows us to save our favorite works of art and share collections with our friends.
portrait in a google museum :
- Step 1: download the Android application from Google Play (it’s also available for iOS).
- Step 2: open the app and scroll down until you find the option Is your portrait in a museum?.
- Step 3: allow Google to access your camera.
- Step 4: take a selfie, press start and wait for your photo to be compared to the database.
- Step 5: the system will show you several options and your percentage of similarity with each one of them.
- Location: used to recommend cultural sites and events based on your current location
- Camera: used to recognise artworks and provide related information about them
- Contacts (Get Accounts): used to allow sign in with a Google Account, in order to store users’ favourites and preferences
- Storage: used to allow artworks to be recognised and related information to be accessed while offline