Track Vaccine Schedule! Never miss a shot! Manage Vaccine History! Get Reminders
Your NEW Child Vaccine Manager!!!
1 – Add child – Enter Name, Date of Birth & County.
2 – Get the recommended vaccine schedule – Green, Red & Orange markers for the dose status
3 – Manage children vaccinations and maintain vaccine history for each shot!
If your country’s schedule is missing or requires an update
Login will help save all your data on our cloud so that you can recover on any device. Also will help enable email notifications, child schedule sharing, ask doc & much more.
Also, there are separate sections to Vaccine Updates for Healthcare Professionals and Parents.
For Vaccine Reminder, registration is required on
Immunization schedule app
This app is a vaccination scheduler where people can manage their vaccination records.
The app provides the ability to manage records of an entire family where the user can manage the records of children and spouse too.
The reminder feature allow the users to set reminders to avoid missing vaccines.
- The application is only a scheduler and we do not provide any recommendations, consultations or vaccines.
- It is always recommended to consult a doctor before vaccination.
- The Vaccination Certificate Verification (VCV) Application is a Malaysian Government application to verify the COVID-19 vaccination certificate issued by the Malaysian government; and also by other countries, as recognized by the Malaysian government. This app will also verify certificates for COVID test outcomes and recovery by some countries.
- VCV users can verify these certificate by scanning a QR code displayed on:-
- (1) the MySejahtera application, or its equivalent as used in another country,
- (2) an electronic version of the certifcate ie on PDF form, or
- (3) a printed paper version of the certifcate.
- VCV verifies two categories of certificate QR codes containing:-
- (1) URL of a trusted server that points to identity and vaccination information. This verification requires internet connectivity.
- (2) Identity and vaccination information with a digital signature issued by a trusted entity. For this verification, internet connectivity is not required because the list of trusted public keys is stored in VCV